Monday, November 24, 2008

Mommy's Little Monster

We had to get Alex new shoes to use when we go out and play now that it's cold.
But he likes to play with them indoors too.


Alex was "helping" me get a baby shower gift wrapped.
As his shirt says: "mommy's little monster". :)

Peek-A-Boo!



Just thought I'd help clean up the Cheerios on the floor, Mom!


His first taste of Rice Krispies. uuum!


You know how some people like to chew on a toothpick all the time....
well Alex prefered a leaf!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that he's always got something from outside in his mouth...he's gonna be a true outdoorsman. Cute new pics!

Kristina said...

I see that you're starting him on the rice krispies cereal so that you can ease in those rice krispie treats as soon as he's ready.:) You make the best!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!! :D I love the 2nd picture "Mommy's little monster"! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!