Friday, March 12, 2010

After we got home from our weekend of travel to the grandparents, we came home to warmer weather! We couldn't wait to get outside and enjoy it. We even took Alex's table and had our snack outside. To my suprise, Alex wanted to wear his hat, which he never wanted to do before! Maybe it was because Adam was wearing his hat too. Adam didn't seem to mind wearing it one bit! Adam also seems to have gotten over his fear of Puddy. He used to cry and shake a bit when we'd bring the dog inside. But now, he laughs and smiles even when he sees him out the window! Adam is sitting up so much better these days. Today, I left Adam in a room playing (sitting up) and I told Alex to watch him while I put away some clothes. When I came back, Alex was standing with his legs apart right behind Adam, hands on the ready. If Adam was going to fall, Alex was doing his best to make sure he stopped it! What a good big brother! :)







1 comment:

Kristina said...

Great pictures Emily! Your boys are so cute! I feel like I know them even though I've never met them.:)