Saturday, August 15, 2015

First Day of School!

Adam had his first day of kindergarten this week ---- and did great!  I was worried when he started to cry and ran back to me when the bus came.  But Alex held his hand and led Adam on the bus, and he was fine after that!  Adam was grinning ear-to-ear when he got off the bus the first day, so I knew he'd had fun.  Alex was looking forward to school and getting to see friends again.  Erin was excited for the first day too.  But that's because her first gymnastic class happened to start that day. She's never had any sort of lessons of this sort, so I wasn't sure how she would do.  However, Erin doesn't lack self-confidence.  She quietly listened to her teachers instructions and then pipped up," Oh!  I know how to do that!"  Needless to say, I'm taking my video camera for next week's lesson!  I hope it's as entertaining as the first one!

First Day of School

Erin in her leotard

getting home from school - 2nd day

getting on the bus

No comments: