Thursday, April 8, 2010

Weekend at Grandma's

We went up to Nappanee this weekend for Easter, but we went a couple days early to just spend time with Andy's family. We had beautiful weather so the boys got to spend a lot of time outside. These are in no particular order (as usual), however my blogging abilities have increased because I figured out how to turn my sideways photos right side up! So no more turning your head to see my pictures! Yea!



Donna has some daffodils that are just beautiful in front of their house.
I plopped Adam down in front of them to get some of these shots (Alex too!).


I kept trying to get Alex to smile for this pictures, so I told him to say "cheese".
Well, everytime he said it, this is what his face looked like!
This is a really cool old pedal tractor that the Rummels have.
Alex hasn't quite figured out the pedals yet, but he loves it when Daddy pushes him!



Across the road at Great Grandma's, Pete is cleaning her pond.
As you will see, Alex is helping.
Althought at times, Pete was getting a little frustrated with him because he was putting more things back into the pond than he was taking out with the net!
Grandma and Adam watching the boys work.








Nat's making sure he doesn't fall in. :)

No comments: